Subject: RFP Response
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Kim: 

As we discussed, you will be sending in the response to the SDG&E RFP due on 
Thursday morning at 6:00 am.  You can send the prices at the end of the day 
Tuesday as I have conditioned the offer as "subject to change for any reason 
by EPMI."   In our response, send  via e-mail, 2 documents.  These are 
attached.  Shari Stack prepared the red lined version of the EEI  contract.  
We tried to get SDG&E to discuss these proposed changes with us, but they 
have not called us back.  Tracy put the credit terms together some time ago 
so please check to see if these need to be revised.  If so, get aSHari to put 
the revised terms into the red lined version.  Our changes are fairly 
significant.  It is highly unlikely that they would agree to these terms 
prior to our responding to their RFP.  I want to send them prices anyway.  
This would be done by completing the Attachment A2 below.  Get prices from 
Mike and Matt.  

Thanks

Chris