Subject: FW: Master purchase/sale agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 01:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have been trying to get an ISDA going with Enron for several months. Who
is the best contact to call?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 2:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Master purchase/sale agreement

Kent,

Attached is a draft copy of our Master Purchase/Sale Agreement for physical
natural gas transactions.  As I mentioned before, we can enter into
transactions for less that one year out.  However, for those outside of a
year and for longer terms, we need to have a master in place.  Hopefully,
we can get this one in place so that we will be prepared when/if we get
ready to transact.

Let me know if you have any questions.  I will have our legal guys standing
by to help, too.

Thanks,

Kim Ward

(See attached file: Master_NG_draft_contract.doc)

 - Master_NG_draft_contract.doc