Subject: Our Company Name Will Stay ENRON NORTH AMERICA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 23:39:00 -0800 (PST)

For your information--

Eric Thode, the Director of Public Relations for Enron, sent the email below 
to let us know that after a lot of discussion with the legal department, the 
decision was made to retain our company name of Enron North America, while 
the offices of Dave Delainey and John Lavorato will use Enron Americas.  Eric 
suggested that if we have ordered any business cards or stationery with Enron 
Americas that we re-order and use Enron North America.  

Let me know if you have any questions.

---------------------- Forwarded by Debra Davidson/PDX/ECT on 12/18/2000 
07:35 AM ---------------------------

Eric Thode@ENRON
12/18/2000 06:48 AM
To: Debra Davidson/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Letterhead and Business Cards

Debra --

Stop the presses....I just received new information regarding the name 
change.  We have decided to keep everyone as Enron NOrth America or Enron 
South America.  The only people who will use Enron Americas are Dave Delainey 
and John Lavorato.  Hope this does not cause a problem.  If it does, please 
call me to discuss.  I'm sorry for the incorrect information a week or so ago.

Eric