From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 22:46:00 -0800 (PST)

Patti Sullivan has cerated a new El Paso interruptible contract for 
delivering to Griffith.  It is an Enron contract.  This agreemnet is 9M52.  
For the gas we delivered yesterday, we will be invoicing Citizens based on 
deliveries as a special deal over and above our base deal.  You will have an 
imbalance at Griffith that will go to your OBA.  I will get you the price 
later today.

Nogales used some gas last month.  Citizens has an IT contract 989N that we 
can use to deliver to this point.  I am still a little uncertain as to how 
you want us to handle this.  Please advise if the following procedure is how 
you want it handled:

1.  EPMI will deliver gas to Nogales on 989N
2.  When gas is delivered, we will bill Citizens based on the price when gas 
is delivered rather then when used, as you want this account isolated.
3.  We should "0-out" any current imbalance position at Noglaes based on 1 
and 2 above.

Please call to discuss.

Chris