Subject: Re: Akzo Nobel, Inc. Confirmation Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 01:45:00 -0800 (PST)

Bob:

Kim is out of the offfice today, so I will be helping out.  My number is 
503/464-3822.

Here is a copy of the new transaction agreement.  

Forward indicative prices are:
February $10.25
March  $9.50.

You can do a fixed price for any portion of your needs.  Let me know if you 
want to get final prices later today (or this week) and I can close the deal 
for you.  Please note that prices could change between now and when you 
transact.

Markets are up strongly today in anticpation of Wed. storage report.  

Chris
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT on 01/09/2001 
09:39 AM ---------------------------

Dan J Hyvl
01/09/2001 08:34 AM
To: Kim Ward/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tori 
Kuykendall/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Akzo Nobel, Inc. Confirmation Letter  

The above letter has been modified to reflect that Buyer may terminate by 
providing notice to Seller at least five days prior to the date established 
by SoCalGas for terminating authorized marketer arrangements.