Subject: City of Glendale
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 07:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Kim,

Below are the documents we will need from City of Glendale in connection with 
execution of the Master Agreement:

1.  Evidence of Authority and Specimen Signatures with respect to the persons 
executing the Master Agreement
2.  Certified copies of:
 (a) the charter, enabling statutes, and constitution or comparable 
legislation, creating or authorizing the City of Glendale, 
 (b) bylaws, 
 (c) other charter or constituent instruments, 
 (d) investment policies, guidelines or restrictions, 
 (e) resolution approving the Transactions contemplated under the Master 
Agreement and authorizing specified persons to execute and deliver the    
Master Agreement and related documents, including Confirmations, and 
 (f) amendments to any of the above
3.  Legal Opinion - form of legal opinion was attached to the draft Master 
Agreement.

In addition, the City will be required to provide annual audited consolidated 
financial statements and quarterly unaudited consolidated financial 
statements (the financial statements are not required in connection with 
execution of the Master Agreement).

Stephanie