Subject: Forward prices
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kim

In addition to reviewing our Q3 gas and power portfolios, we are currently
assessing various new local generation resources.

As part of our assessment, it would be quite helpful to have a relatively
current forward curve for NYMEX gas, CA Border gas, and SP15 electricity.
Could you provide monthly data for 12-18 months and annual data for 5-10
years for forward transactions?
This doesn't necessarily need to be today's curve, as long as it is recent
and the prices are from the same point in time.

Also, please provide current SP15 and Border gas quotes for Q3 and 12-month
strip.

Thanks!

Eric R. Klinkner
Director of Power Supply
Pasadena Water and Power Department
626-744-4478 Voice
626-744-6432 Fax
[email-masked]