Subject: FW: NCPA RFP refresh
From: houston <[email-masked]>
To: credit <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 07:15:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guys - it looks like NCPA got our proposal and would like for us to refresh by 9 am PPT tomarrow morning.  That is 11 our time.  Jay, where are we with credit and contracts.  I think we need to have this done today.  Can you let me know what our status is?  Barry is asking me.  Kelli, can we refresh in the morning fairly quickly?  I would love to get this deal done.  Tomarrow, we need to add a little orig!  Please let me know if any of you have any questions.

thanks, 

Kim

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Tom Lee <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Tuesday, October 23, 2001 6:49 PM
To:	Ward, Kim S (Houston)
Subject:	RE: NCPA RFP refresh

NCPA staff has reviewed your gas basis bid provided on October 22, 2001.
The results and evaluations will be presented to the Project participants
(Cities of Alameda, Lodi, Lompoc and Roseville) on October 25, 2001 for
their decision.

Therefore, NCPA requests a refreshed bid on October 25, 2001 on or before
9:00 am for consideration by the Project participants.  A decision should be
available by 2:00 pm.

Please forward your bid to [email-masked].

-----Original Message-----
From: Ward, Kim S (Houston) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 10:04 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RFP response

Tom,

Attached is our term sheet in response to your request for bid.  I have
also attached sample contract for your review.  We are waiting to hear
from your credit guy to obtain some financial information.  Please call
me with any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Kim Ward
Manager, West Gas Origination
713-853-0685

 <<ncpa Gas Supply Term Sheet.doc>>

 <<Sample_Master.doc>>

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************