Subject: Tucson Electric Power Company - EEI
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 03:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Genia - These documents are FINE with me and they conform to Ed's Credit 
Worksheet. As far as I am concerned they are ready to be sent out. 

I did see Ed's email though and I have tried to call him to ask if he wants a 
Unilateral MAC to apply to Enron as well (the language is in there for the 
CP.) Can you please get an answer from him on this?

If for some reason Ed wants a unilateral MAC to apply to Enron too- just put 
it in where it needs to go and send the doc's out. The doc's need to go to 
Dave Hutchens who is the trader at TECP.  His email address is 
[email-masked].  His number is 520-745-7118. He is a client of 
our marketer - Kim Ward. Please mention her name in the email as well as mine.

I can be reached today on (503) 464-8814.

Thanks!

Shari 

	Genia FitzGerald
	01/18/2001 11:54 AM
		 
		 To: Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: RESENDING: Tucson Electric Power Company - ISDA & EEI Credit 
Worksheets

Shari,

I made the revisions, please take a look and let me know when and if they can 
be sent to the C/P.

Thanks,
Genia

----- Forwarded by Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT on 01/18/2001 01:51 PM -----

	Edward Sacks@ENRON
	01/18/2001 11:46 AM
		 
		 To: Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari 
Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Kim Ward/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT, William S 
Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wendy Conwell/NA/Enron@ENRON, Veronica 
Gonzalez/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: RESENDING: Tucson Electric Power Company - ISDA & EEI Credit 
Worksheets

Please disregard my previous credit worksheets.  Attached are the revised.

Attached please find the credit worksheets for an ISDA and EEI Master Power 
Purchase and Sale Agreement.  Kim Ward is currently working to close a gas 
transaction which would be contingent upon the execution of both contracts.  
Please place this on your priority list.  Comments or questions, please call.

Rgds,
Ed Sacks x5-7712