Subject: RE: Big Sandy Delivery Point Construction and Operating Agreement - Revised
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:38:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kim.
Well, I am back from Houston, and would love to visit with you regarding the
agreements/estimates.
How does tomorrow look on your calendar?
I am also available Monday bright and early.
Thanks,
Kirk

-----Original Message-----
From: Watson, Kimberly [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2001 6:53 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Matthews, Ron
Subject: Big Sandy Delivery Point Construction and Operating Agreement -
Revised 

Kirk,

As per our phone conversation, here is the revised Delivery Point
Construction and Operating Agreement.  Please let me know if you will
have some time on Monday or Tuesday when you are in Houston and Ron and
I can review this with you.  If we don't connect up in person, then let
me know if you would like to book a telephone conference call Wednesday,
Thursday or Friday.  

Have a nice weekend and safe travel to Houston!

Thanks, 

Kim

 <<Big Sandy Del Pt Const and Oper Agreement - Revised 10-12-01.doc>>
 <<Big Sandy Exhibit A Cost Estimate - Revised 10-12-01.xls>> 

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you. 
**********************************************************************