Subject: RE: IPANM Newsletter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 05:48:23 -0700 (PDT)

Pam, please delete my name off the mailing list and add [email-masked].

thanks
Kevin Hyatt

-----Original Message-----
From: Pam Garlinger [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 10:40 AM
To: Anderson, Phelps; Balling, Robert; Barthel, Scott; Bayless, Tucker;
Bear, Jon; Broadhead, Ron; Burns, Morris; Byrom, John; Chase, Robert;
Coll, Chuck; Corbett, John; Cox, George; Creel, Craig; David, Edward;
DeBrine, Earl; Flanagin, Mary; French, Terri; Gallagher, Bob; Gallegos,
Gene; Garlinger, Bob; Gilliland, Richard; Girand, Dan; Gorham, Frank;
Gratton, Patrick; Greer, Al; Guajardo, Ronnie; Hajny, David; Hannifin,
Patrick; Harrington, Gerald; Hart, Korbi; Harvard, Jeff; Hatch, Lloyd;
Heatly, Rosemary; Hegarty, Patrick; Henderson, David; Hope, Sonny;
Hyatt, Kevin; Krakauskas, Tony; Kvasnicka, Sally; Lee, Knute; Lee,
Robert; McCaw, Bill; Merrion, T. Greg; Miller, Raye; Moran, Chuck;
Murphy, Mark; Nance, Tom; Nearburg, Mark; Nelson, John; Nibert, Greg;
Nichols, Larry; Niederhofer, Joe; Noskin, Hilary; Olvera, Francisco;
Patterson, Nathan; Pearce, Stevan; Ray, Rhonda; Ritter, Bruce; Rivinoja,
Robert; Rogers, Karen; Salisbury, Jennifer; Silva, Debbie; Sims, Gary;
Speer, Stephen; Stowe, Kevin; Thompson, Paul; Vennerberg, Vaughn;
Wagenseller, Sherman; Wentz, Christopher; Williams, Rita; Williams,
Scott; Willis, Ray; Woody, Bob; Wrotenbery, Jennifer; Yates, Frank;
Yates, George; Adair, Rod SEN; Bailey, Shirley SEN; Begaye, Ray REP;
Boitano, Mark SEN; Buffett, George REP; Carraro, Joseph SEN; Cisneros,
Carlos; Coll, Max REP; Crook, Anna Marie REP; Feldman, Dede SEN; Foley,
Daniel REP; Garcia, Mary Jane SEN; Garcia, Miguel REP; Griego, Phil SEN;
Gubbels, Pauline REP; Heaton, John REP; Hurt, Allen SEN; Jennings,
Timothy SEN; Leavell, Carroll SEN; Lyons, Patrick SEN; Maes, Roman SEN;
Marquardt, Terry REP; Nava, Cynthia SWEN; Payne, William SEN; Picraux,
Danice REP; Ponce, Pauline REP; Rawson, Leonard SEN; Robinson, Shannon
SEN; Rodella, Debbie REP; Romero, Richard SEN; Russell, Judy REP;
Sandoval, Edward REP; Smith, John SEN; Stapleton, Sheryl REP; Stweart,
Mimi REP; Taylor, Thomas REP; Townsend, Sandra REP; Tripp, Don REP;
Wallace, Jeannette REP; Watchman, Leo REP; Wilson, Sue SEN
Subject: IPANM Newsletter

The Independent Petroleum Association of New Mexico has issued the
September/October 2001 edition of our newsletter, "The Independent." You may
view the newsletter by accessing our website at www.ipanm.org.

If you would prefer to receive a hard copy of the newsletter in the mail,
rather than viewing it on the website, please contact us. We would be very
glad to accommodate your wishes.

Pam Garlinger, IPANM Administrator
505/622-2566