Subject: RE: Small World
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:41:00 -0800 (PST)

On Saturday morning, I was riding the elevator down to 1 (the easy part of
my exercise program of climbing the building).  Jackie got on the elevator
with her dog and we spoke about this being her first day in the building.  I
met her a few weeks ago, after she had a contract on her new unit.  She's
also a friend of Susan and Wil Uecker, who moved in early last year.

We enjoyed dinner, too.  Let's not wait so long next time!

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Love, Karen [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 12:28 PM
To: John Watson (E-mail)
Subject: Small World

Be sure to meet your new neighbor on the 15th floor, Jackie McCoy.  She's a
former nurse, now insurance agent, and friends with my boss and her husband
--- Mike and Karen Temple.  He was telling everyone about her beautiful
corner unit view after visiting her new home on Friday night!   I'll have to
remember to tell Jim so he can tell his client too.

We really enjoyed getting together with you the other night!  Take care.
Karen