Subject: MIXER TOMORROW - THURSDAY, JANUARY 31ST!
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:57:02 -0800 (PST)

Don't forget to meet us tomorrow evening from 5 - 8 p.m. at the Boaka Bar
downtown!  Located at 1010 Prairie, the Boaka Bar is right next door to the
Mercury Room and your first drink is free!

Bring a new member with you (who pays their dues onsite) and you'll be
entered into a drawing for HOUSTON TEXAN tickets!  The member who brings the
most guests will win tickets to this year's HOUSTON LIVESTOCK SHOW & RODEO,
so come out and bring your friends!

Also, mark your calendar for February 20th's Storage Economics Brown Bag...
email Lana Moore for details at [email-masked].  The next Technical
Training class will be March 12-13 (Nominations thru Allocations)and Lana
can help with your registration on that as well.

Have a good week, and I'll see you at the Boaka Bar!

TERESA A. KNIGHT
Vice President, Member Services
[email-masked]
(713) 856-6525
Fax (713)856-6199