Subject: SoCal RLS Tariff revision (will help So Trails)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 11:22:55 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gwen Soong [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 1:18 PM
To: Kevin Hyatt
Cc: Steve Harris
Subject: 

Kevin,

As a follow up to our recent discussions concerning the SoCalGas RLS or
peaking rate, I am forwarding to you the proposed decision of ALJ Brown.  My
understanding is that at yesterday's Commission meeting the Commission made
a decision to approve a change to the current peaking rate tariff.  I should
have their decision within a couple working days.  I am forwarding their
draft decision.

The expected PD rate design for the new peaking rate would include SFV rate
design principals, demand charges determined over highest recorded usage
over a 12 month period, and inclusion of public purpose program charges.  At
this point we'll call it a modified cost of service approach.

If you have any questions, please call.

Mark Baldwin