Subject: RE: TW Hedge of Transport Meeting - AALLP
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 07:13:07 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I will be there.  Thanks, Kim.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 8:35 AM
To: Gottsponer, Morgan; Watson, Kimberly
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: TW Hedge of Transport Meeting - AALLP

Morgan and Kim,

This e-mail is to inform you that the meeting to discuss the TW hedge of
transport deals will be 9:00-10:00 AM on Thursday morning (August 30th) in
Morgan's office (EB 3942).  We do not have access to Enron e-mail, and
therefore, I cannot access your calendars.  Would you please confirm with
me through reply to this e-mail that the scheduling will still work for
you?  Thanks.

Tony - AALLP
x56593
*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.