Subject: FW: Legislative Luncheons
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 06:48:32 -0800 (PST)

Steve,

Are you familiar with this?  

Kim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hass, Glen 
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 3:14 PM
To: Watson, Kimberly
Subject: RE: Legislative Luncheons

Kim,

I'm not familiar with it.  What does IPANM stand for?  If Tim Aron was a member or participated, he didn't leave any info. on it and I haven't received any correspondence from them as the mailroom usually forwards his mail to me if its still in his name.  Perhaps Leslie Launer would know about it.

Glen

-----Original Message-----
From: Watson, Kimberly 
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 5:42 PM
To: Hass, Glen
Subject: FW: Legislative Luncheons

Glen, 

Are you familiar with this organization?  Do we normally participate?  

Thanks, Kim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pam Garlinger [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 11:53 AM
To: Anderson, Phelps; Balling, Robert; Barthel, Scott; Bayless, Tucker;
Bear, Jon; Broadhead, Ron; Burns, Morris; Byrom, John; Chase, Robert;
Coll, Chuck; Corbett, John; Cox, George; Creel, Craig; David, Edward;
DeBrine, Earl; Flanagin, Mary; French, Terri; Gallagher, Bob; Gallegos,
Gene; Garlinger, Bob; Gilliland, Richard; Girand, Dan; Gorham, Frank;
Gratton, Patrick; Greer, Al; Guajardo, Ronnie; Hajny, David; Hannifin,
Patrick; Harrington, Gerald; Hart, Korbi; Harvard, Jeff; Hatch, Lloyd;
Heatly, Rosemary; Hegarty, Patrick; Henderson, David; Hope, Sonny;
Kvasnicka, Sally; Lee, Knute; Lee, Robert; McCaw, Bill; Merrion, T.
Greg; Miller, Raye; Moran, Chuck; Murphy, Mark; Nance, Tom; Nearburg,
Mark; Nelson, John; Nibert, Greg; Nichols, Larry; Niederhofer, Joe;
Noskin, Hilary; Olvera, Francisco; Patterson, Nathan; Pearce, Stevan;
Ray, Rhonda; Ritter, Bruce; Rivinoja, Robert; Rogers, Karen; Salisbury,
Jennifer; Silva, Debbie; Sims, Gary; Speer, Stephen; Stowe, Kevin;
Thompson, Paul; Vennerberg, Vaughn; Wagenseller, Sherman; Watson,
Kimberly; Wentz, Christopher; Williams, Rita; Williams, Scott; Willis,
Ray; Woody, Bob; Wrotenbery, Jennifer; Yates, Frank; Yates, George
Subject: Legislative Luncheons

Dear IPANM Members:

The Board of Directors of IPANM has invited our state legislators to meet
with us. They have scheduled informal luncheons in Santa Fe, Farmington and
Roswell to provide an opportunity to give the legislators an overview of the
industry and to share our views on current issues.

We strongly urge all Directors and any members who would like to attend to
please feel free to do so. If you decide to attend, it will be necessary for
you to contact the appropriate coordinator listed below in order to give
them an accurate headcount and to be assigned a "talking point" for the
meeting.

If you have any questions, please contact Pam in the IPANM office or any
contact listed below.

Santa Fe:
January 8 at 11:30 a.m. in the Gold Room at the Palace Restaurant
Contact Tom Nance, phone 505/984-0128, e-mail [email-masked]

Farmington:
January 9 at 11:30 a.m. at the San Juan Country Club (tentative location)
Contact Tucker Bayless, phone 505/327-7214, e-mail [email-masked]

Roswell:
January 11 at 11:30 a.m. in the Calcutta Room of the Roswell Country Club
Contact Dan Girand, phone 505/623-8119, e-mail [email-masked]