Subject: RE: Neumin Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 08:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Eric -

We don't have any of the details yet, as we are still trying to get the 
physical contracts (and guaranties) in place with Neumin and Formosa.  Once 
all the paper is in place, Neumin/Formosa will flip their financial positions 
into physical positions.  It is my understanding that Neumin/Formosa have not 
yet made a decision on their unwind volumes.

I'll keep you updated once I get more info.

Jay

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Boyt, Eric  
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 2:42 PM
To: Williams, Jason R.; Rohauer, Tanya
Cc: Weldon, V Charles
Subject: Neumin Update

Jason/Tanya,

Could you please provide a brief update on the Neumin unwind.  We are in the 
process of updating our "deal sheet" regarding status and timing of next 
steps.

Thanks in advance,

Eric