Subject: Midway gas supply
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 02:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI.  The email below changes things for years 4 & 5 because we would need to 
have gas for the summer months.

Charlie - please proceed with getting the pricing as we talked about, but 
also try to get pricing for more of a firm service (instead of best efforts) 
for Summer '05 and '06.  What is the gas availability outlook for this time 
period?

Thanks.

- nh

---------------------- Forwarded by Nick Hiemstra/HOU/ECT on 05/09/2001 09:49 
AM ---------------------------

Fred Mitro
05/09/2001 09:33 AM
To: Nick Hiemstra/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Midway gas supply  

Nick:

I wanted to check with you on one issue on the Midway pricing request 
currently at the desk.

The interruptible provision should be for the following profile:

 Years 1, 2, & 3 1,000 hours per year
 Years 4 &5 500 hours per year

This is the profile of allowed oil back-up operation under the project's air 
permit.

Is this profile consistent with the pricing request we discussed with Charlie 
yesterday afternoon?

Let me know.  I wanted to check this before they give us pricing back.

Fred