Subject: Potential Customers
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 02:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Gary,

Just a reminder concerning follow-up with The Weather Channel and Energizer 
Holdings regarding potential hurricane derivatives.

Additionally, I found the following link which describes Ray-O-Vac's recent 
earnings warning.  Among other things, they mention that they had tough 
comparisons due to an active storm season the year before.  I believe they 
are referencing hurricanes and represent another potential opportunity in my 
opinion.

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20001219/bs/rayovac_outlook_dc_1.html

One more thing, as I mentioned in our conversation, I believe that The 
Weather Channel is an ideal candidate for approaching concerning hedging 
against a lack of extreme weather of all kinds.  I know that they are 
financially "not doing so well" at present due in some part to a lack of 
hurricane activity and are now enjoying great ratings due to the extreme 
cold.  They may be a hard sell but they are as purely exposed as anyone and 
should be worth the effort, especially after the recent story they did on us.

Please let me know how I may be of assistance.

Thanks,

Charlie