From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 08:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

John,

Attached is the estimated notional bid for the 10-year term gas 
(9/2001-8/2011) delivered per your proposed project with National Fuel.

The bid as of Tuesday's closing prices comes to $4.63/MMBTU with the 
following assumptions:

1)  Per Goeff Storey, the basis spread is zero from the mid using the 
CGPR-Niagara curve.

2)  National Fuel will deliver the gas on the NFG system at Niagara.  The 
desired point per Storey would be on TCPL/Niagara system on the Canadian side 
of the border and hence a 5 cent discount has been applied for transport.    
It is possible that it could be negotiated with NFG to deliver the gas on the 
TCPL/Niagara system.

3) Nymex bid is six cents off the mid for a ten year quote of this (small) 
size.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Charlie