Subject: Re: Ash Spec Response from MHI
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 13:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

Charlie:  We made a request to MHI last week and with this memo, I will 
follow up with Frank Hosak to make sure that it is on the items to be 
discussed this coming Wednesday.

Frank:  Would you please make sure that we have this item on the Agenda and 
tell them we are expecting an answer.

thanks, bill fox 

   

	From:  V Charles Weldon @ ECT                           05/14/2001 02:23 PM

To: Bill Fox/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Mark Breese/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Ash Spec Response from MHI

Bill,

I understand that you are the contact person for MHI concerning the ash spec 
for the 501F turbine being used on the Ft. Pierce project.  I have been 
working with Matt Tezyk to finalize all issues concerning this fuel oil spec. 
Please let me know as soon as possible what the MHI response is regarding the 
inability to get 0% ash fuel oil.   We are trying to get closure on this 
issue so we can order the fuel oil to replace that which we caused FPUA to 
burn to begin construction on the site.

Thanks!

Charlie Weldon