Subject: Responses to your questions on fuel oil for Fort Pierce facility
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 04:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Following are responses to your questions on the truck deliveries to the H.D. 
King Power plant location (Fort Pierce).  We have answers to all questions 
except the quality specifications of the fuel oil.  We expect an answer on 
the quality specs tomorrow from our engineers (they are determining whether 
the air permit or the turbine requirements will be the primary driver of our 
quality specs).  We will forward them as soon as we receive these from the 
engineers.

How long will it take to get a notional price on filling the 200,000 gallon 
order?

Charlie and I will call later today to confirm your receipt of this email and 
to review any additional questions.  Please call me at x36751 or Charlie at 
x57229 with any questions.

Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

1) Do the delivering trucks need to have their own pumps?   

 The delivering trucks will require pumps.

2) What size lines are the trucks pumping into? 3"?     

 The line is 3"

3) When connecting to our lines do the trucks need anything other than 
standard fittings?    

 Standard fittings may be used or 3 inch quick disconnect fittings.

4) Full spec sheet--especially sodium and potassium guarantees    

The environmental specs are known but the specs on the turbine itself from 
Mitsubishi (MHI) are not known.  We cannot determine the final specs unitl 
the MHI requirements are known.

5) After the initial tank fill delivery availability 24 hours/day and 
weekends?  

 Someone is always on duty at plant so deliveries can technically be made on 
a 24/7 basis.  The plant manager did say he would like to avoid a long line 
of trucks out the plant in order to maintain good relationships with the 
neighbors.

6) Tank fill and beyond--why not the full 1MM gallons?  

 At this point we are only replacing the 200,000 gallons of oil we had Fort 
Pierce burn in order to empty their old tank and allow us to clear that 
location for our plant.  Additional oil may be purchased later (next year) 
after development plans are further along.

7) Dyed/non dyed fuel issue--tax evaluating   

 The plant requires non-Dyed fuel.

8) Identify previous diesel supplier to the plant   

 Coastal was the previous supplier to the plant.

9) Design a fuel resupply plan including pre-purchase of fuel, call on 
transportation, buy diesel calls for expected outage periods

  Such a plan appears to be premature at this point but we will review the 
issues with you at a later date.

10) Buyer of record and credit issues with suppliers   

  Fort Pierce Utilities Authority is the buyer of record.

11) Tank fill price--fixed or floating? (Platt's, NYMEX, OPIS, rack price)  

  We are looking for a firm fixed price bid for filling the tank, unless you 
would recommend otherwise.

12) Commercial start date of plan     

  The tank will be finished and available for fill on 5/15/2001.

13) Any other issue to be discussed

  None that we are aware of.