Subject: Re: eRequest 14790- Gas & Power Trading Calendar access
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 02:09:00 -0800 (PST)

I believe that I inadvertently added the trading calendar request to my other 
e-requests.  You may consider my request withdrawn.

Thanks,

V. Charles Weldon

Enron Messaging Security@ENRON
01/23/2001 09:34 AM
To: Rachel V Adams/IT/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: V Charles Weldon/HOU/ECT@ECT, European Notes Administration@ECT 
Subject: Re: eRequest 14790- Gas & Power Trading Calendar access

Good morning Ms. Adams,

Please see the note below from Iris Meunier regarding the Gas & Power Trading 
Calendar.  Please advise of the following three questions:
would you like to take ownership of the Calendar;
should the Calendar still be in use; and
can V. Charles Weldon be given access to the Calendar.

We thank you for your time and assistance.

Have a nice day,
Gary Sta. Maria
Enron Messaging Security

---------------------- Forwarded by Enron Messaging Security/Corp/Enron on 
01/23/2001 08:58 AM ---------------------------

Iris Meunier@ECT
01/23/2001 08:37 AM
To: Enron Messaging Security/Corp/Enron@ENRON, European Notes 
Administration@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Re: eRequest 14790- Gas & Power Trading Calendar access  

Hi everyone, and sorry for the delays all this is causing...

The G&P calendar has not been used for months (ie.:  at least for the past 2 
years...!).  I would not foresee any inconvenience with anyone using it.
The request originally came almost 3 years ago from when I was working in 
London (for the Gas & Power Trading groups).  Since then, I have moved to the 
Madrid office and Lauren Urquhart has replaced me (with ext. 7359).

I would suggest you maybe get in touch with Rachel Adams and see if she would 
like to become the new "owner" of this calendar (if she sees any current 
benefit in still having one), considering her important role on the trading 
floor in London.  

You can go ahead and erase my name from the owner list once you have a new 
one.

Best regards,
Iris

Enron Messaging Security@ENRON
23/01/2001 15:31
To: Iris Meunier/MAD/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: eRequest 14790- Gas & Power Trading Calendar access  

Good morning Ms. Meunier,

V. Charles Weldon has submitted an eRequest to access the Gas & Power Trading 
Calendar.  Please advise when the client has been given access or please 
advise if the request should be rejected.  Thank you for your time and 
assistance.

Have a nice day,
Gary Sta. Maria
Enron Messaging Security

European Notes Administration@ECT
01/23/2001 08:12 AM
Sent by: Sandra Freeman@ECT
To: Enron Messaging Security/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: eRequest 14790- Gas & Power Trading Calendar access  

Hi Gary,

Please contact Iris Meunier/MAD/ECT as she is the owner of the group and will 
update any access.........she is listed below in my previous memo.

Regards

Sandra Freeman
Enron European Messaging

To: European Notes Administration@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: eRequest 14790- Gas & Power Trading Calendar access  

Good morning ENA,

Please advise if V. Charles Weldon has been added to the ACL or if the client 
needs to contact your Group to request access.  Thank you for your assistance.

Have a nice day,
Gary Sta. Maria
Enron Messaging Security

European Notes Administration@ECT
01/23/2001 04:31 AM
Sent by: Sandra Freeman@ECT
To: Enron Messaging Security/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: eRequest 14790- Gas & Power Trading Calendar access  

	Gas & Power Trading Calendar

Purpose:	This database is a group calendar, offering 
appointment/event/reminder/anniversary booking and todo entry.
Owner:	Gas & Power Trading.  Contact Iris Meunier at ext. 7359 for more 
information.
Designer:	This database is maintained by the Enron Europe Lotus Notes 
Development Group. For information or maintenance call 6777.

Group on ACL is as follows:

ACCESS LIST: ECT$LON Cont. Power Trading Calendar - Editors DY

Basics:	
Group name:	ECT$LON Cont. Power Trading Calendar - Editors DY
Group type:	Access Control List only
Description:	Continental Power Trading Calendar - EDITOR, Can Delete.
Members:	Iris Meunier/MAD/ECT
Nikki Slade/LON/ECT
Laurelle Hughes/LON/ECT
Rachael Adams/LON/ECT

Owners:	Iris Meunier/MAD/ECT
Administrators:	ECT$$London Database Admin
Foreign directory sync allowed:	Yes

Regards

Sandra Freeman
Enron European Messaging

---------------------- Forwarded by Enron Messaging Security/Corp/Enron on 
01/22/2001 03:04 PM ---------------------------

Enron Messaging Security
01/22/2001 03:00 PM
To: European Notes Administration@ECT
cc:  

Subject: eRequest 14790- Gas & Power Trading Calendar access

Good afternoon,

V. Charles Weldon has submitted an eRequest for access to the Gas & Power 
Trading Calendar on ECTLON-LN3.  We do not access to view the ACL to see 
which group to add the client.  Please let us know if there is a group or 
when the client has been added to the ACL.  Attached below is the link to the 
Calendar.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Have a nice day,
Gary Sta. Maria