Subject: Re: Stagecoach gas questions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 00:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Andrew,

Can we move tomorrow's meeting to 5:00 instead of 3:00?   I have a 
structuring class all day.  Mark will need to leave at ~5:30 so I'll try to 
be up here a little early if possible.  I'll send a nother note with a 
conference room if I can get one.  

Thanks,

Charlie

Andrew Miles@ENRON
02/06/2001 04:34 PM
To: V Charles Weldon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Breese/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Stagecoach gas questions

Hi guys,

I received a few questions from EES on the gas side of the deal.  I know the 
answers to most of these, I was just wondering if you had any insight to the 
rest after our lunch meeting with Corey and Paul on Friday.  Let's discuss if 
you have a chance when I return on Thursday afternoon.  Can we keep this 
under wraps for now?  I don't want EES to ever think that I'm playing you 
guys against each other, I just want to make sure I don't go back to El Paso 
and ask questions they've already answered.

1.  What is the name of the delivery point?  If Ellisburg, can EES deliver 
this gas supply to any point at Ellisburg Storage?

2. Is the storage a firm service from TGP or interruptible?  If 
interruptible, will EES be told to remove supply from storage due to TGP Firm 
storage commitments?  What does interruptible mean?    

3.  How long can EES carry the volumes in storage?  What are the TGP "cost of 
carry" in storage?  What is the cost of pulling the gas out of storage?  Are 
there any "IN STORAGE"  transfer costs? 

4.  What is the maximum daily quantity EES can pull out of storage?

5.  What is the maximum storage capacity in Ellisburg for the Stagecoach 
project?  Can EES have access to this storage capacity at any time?  Can EES 
inject other gas volumes once the volumes allocated by El Paso are utilized?

6.  What are the possible other (alternate) delivery points? Will there be a 
basis difference from Ellisburg?  Will these alternate delivery points be 
firm deliveries?  What will the MDQ be at these points?  

7.  If possible, can EES "pick" an alternate delivery point as our primary 
point of delivery for this project? 

I'll be in touch on Thursday.  Charlie and I have 3:00 Thursday afternoon set 
aside - will this work for you Mark?

Thanks,

Andrew