Subject: DPR by commodity
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], s
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 08:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

We have designed an additional Daily Position Report which consolidates P&L, 
positions, maturity gap, and VAR by commodity rather than business unit.  In 
accordance with the Risk Policy paragraph III - Limit Structure, possible 
breaches of limits are monitored against commodities rather than Business 
Units.

This report is currently being published to the Executive Viewer under the 
name of DPR RAC (will be retitled to DPR commodity). We are in the process of 
granting each one of you access to this report.  When access is granted to 
all DPR viewers, we plan to remove the limits amount off of the Business Unit 
Daily Position Report as the limits are granted by commodity, not business 
unit.

Please contact me with any questions/comments or concerns.

Thank you

Shona Wilson (X39123)
Director
Global Risk Operations