Subject: FW: Metal Bulletin news: Enron generates anger
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 01:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Well, we are at least making news.

Regards,

Jeff

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Garner, Bruce  
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 8:36 AM
To: McMahon, Jeffrey
Cc: Bowen Jr., Raymond
Subject: Metal Bulletin news: Enron generates anger

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Bruce Garner/LON/ECT on 11/05/2001 14:23 
---------------------------

Jason Seigal
11/05/2001 09:21
To: Bruce Garner/LON/ECT@ECT, Greg Hermans/Enron@EnronXGate, Kevin 
O'Donnell/Enron@enronXGate, Sean Keenan/Enron@EnronXGate
cc:  

Subject: Metal Bulletin news: Enron generates anger

---------------------- Forwarded by Jason Seigal/LON/ECT on 11/05/2001 09:22 
---------------------------

Homan Amiry
10/05/2001 11:04
To: Jason Seigal/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Metal Bulletin news: Enron generates anger

FYI

Hotline 
Enron generates anger London 10 May 2001 09:14 - An Enron executive was 
greeted with lots of scepticism and even some anger at the Steel Service 
Center Institute's annual meeting in California this week. Enron Industrial 
Markets ceo Jeffrey McMahon included amongst his top ten reasons for Enron's 
&market making8 foray into the steel business a perceived lack of 
dependability amongst US mills as well as their practice of treating 
customers (except automakers) as &annoyances8. An unidentified mill executive 
in the crowd rose during the Q&A session to pointedly challenge McMahon's 
accusations. Another mill executive was overheard complaining that he felt as 
though he had just been held up as a &liar and a cheat8. Enron seems to 
relish its role as enemy of the steel status quo. The final slide of 
McMahon's presentation to the SSCI touted its recognition as the &pushiest8 
company in the metals business last year - an award bestowed, somewhat 
tongue-in-cheek, last December by MB...