Subject: Offer Information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dear John,

I am please to hear that you have verbally accepted our offer to join the 
Risk Management Group reporting to Stacey White. The details of the offer 
will be outlined for you in a forth coming transfer offer letter. My 
understanding is that you and your family will be going on a house hunting 
trip to Portland and upon your return providing us with a start date. We 
anticipating your start day to be some time in Mid May.  I left a message 
with Lloyd Whiteurst (relocations services) concerning your decision. I 
recommend you follow up with him to begin setting the ground work for your 
move to Portland. 

I will also touch base with Amy FitzPatrick (HR Portland) and Dawn Doucet (HR 
Calgery) to ensure everyone is in the loop regarding your transfer. Please 
let me know if you have any questions. 

Regards,
Frank