Subject: April Power Questions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 08:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stacey,

Please find attached the monthly power questions that we will discuss in our
meeting on Friday.

(See attached file: 2nd Quarter 2001 Power Questions.doc)

Also, as Jennifer Stevenson had discussed with you in Tuesday's opening Power
Trading meeting, we need to obtain the population of deals executed from 
1/1/01-
4/30/01.  Please let me know when we can expect to receive this information.  
If
you have any questions, please call me at X6-6269.  Thank you for all your 
help.

Jennifer

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery 
of
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to 
anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not 
consent
to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

 - 2nd Quarter 2001 Power Questions.doc