Subject: Additional April Power Questions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 10:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stacey,

Per my voicemail please find below three additional questions regarding 
Schedule
C that we will discuss at our meeting on Friday.

   Was the booking of the $26 million Modesto option reversed?
   Does Schedule C still reflect the $11.4 million related to the BPA Federal
   Surplus Clause?  Is BPA delivering power under the contract?
   Have there been any subsequent changes in the values of power options since
   the first quarter?

If you have any questions, please call me at X6-6269.  Thank you.

Jennifer

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery 
of
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to 
anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not 
consent
to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.