Subject: Deal Test Sample and Updated Monthly Testing Questions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 07:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stacey,

Please find attached our deal test sample and our updated monthly testing
questions.

(See attached file: Deal Test Sample.xls)(See attached file: Updated 2nd 
Quarter
2001 Power Questions.doc)

In addition, I made folders on the O drive to reflect our requested
documentation.  The paths are as follows:

     Corporate/Arthur_ Andersen/Power/2nd Quarter Power/April Power/Curve 
Shift
Reports
     * I have also made folders for the requested dates under the Curve Shift
Reports folder.

     Corporate/Arthur_ Andersen/Power/2nd Quarter Power/April Power/New Deals
Reports
     * I have also made folders for the requested regions under the New Deals
Reports folder.

I also have made a folder for miscellaneous requested documentation.  The path
is as follows:

     Corporate/Arthur_ Andersen/Power/2nd Quarter Power/April Power/Monthly
Testing Documents

If you have any questions, please give me a call at X6-6269.  Thanks for your
help.

Jennifer

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery 
of
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to 
anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not 
consent
to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

 - Deal Test Sample.xls
 - Updated 2nd Quarter 2001 Power Questions.doc