Subject: Updated Power Audit Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 06:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

In obtaining documentation for our power dealtest, we noticed that six of our
twenty chosen deals were desk-to-desk deals.  Therefore, we have selected six
additional deals in which to test.  If these additional deals are also
desk-to-desk deals, please let me know and I will select a replacement deal.
Please provide the applicable documentation (i.e., deal ticket, curve, global
counterparty, confirmation, DCAF printout, New Deals report, contract)
corresponding with your areas of responsibility for the attached deals.

(See attached file: Additional Deal Request.xls)

If you have any questions, please call me at X6-6269.  Thank you for your 
help.

Jennifer

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery 
of
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to 
anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not 
consent
to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

 - Additional Deal Request.xls