Subject: Power Dealtest
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Marilyn,

In reviewing our dealtest documentation, we noted one additional deal that
was a desk to desk deal.  Please provide the requested documentation (i.e.,
deal ticket, curve, new deals report) for deal 559093.  If this deal is a
desk to desk deal, please let me know and I will select a replacement deal.

Thank you for all your help.  If you have any questions, please call me at
X6-6269.

Jennifer
*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.