Subject: Updated Power Audit Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stacey,

Please find attached our updated power audit request and the east and west
deal type files we received from Casey.

(See attached file: Comprehensive Power Audit Questions as of June 19.doc)
(See attached file: east deal types.xls)(See attached file: west deal
types.xls)

If you have any questions, please call me at x66269.

Thank you,
Jennifer

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.
 - Comprehensive Power Audit Questions as of June 19.doc
 - east deal types.xls
 - west deal types.xls