Subject: Updated September Power Questions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:01:07 -0700 (PDT)

Please find attached our updated September power questions.

(See attached file: September power questions.doc)

Thank you for all your help.
Jennifer

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.
 - September power questions.doc