Subject: CDWR Response to RFB
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 06:46:00 -0800 (PST)

fyi.
---------------------- Forwarded by Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT on 02/06/2001 02:52 PM 
---------------------------
From: Chris H Foster on 02/06/2001 02:38 PM
To: Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: CDWR Response to RFB

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT on 02/06/2001 
02:36 PM ---------------------------

Dale Rasmussen
02/06/2001 02:14 PM
To: Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: CDWR Response to RFB

---------------------- Forwarded by Dale Rasmussen/HOU/ECT on 02/06/2001 
02:14 PM ---------------------------

Dale Rasmussen
02/06/2001 02:09 PM
To: Christopher F Calger/PDX/ECT@ECT, David Parquet/SF/ECT@ECT, Mark E 
Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen E Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Jim Gilbert/PDX/ECT@ECT, Ed Clark/PDX/ECT@ECT, 
Michael Etringer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Gahn/HOU/EES@EES, Dave 
Roberts/HOU/EES@EES, Mike D Smith/HOU/EES@EES, Mark Dobler/HOU/EES@EES, Gary 
Weiss/HOU/EES@EES, Dan Leff/HOU/EES@EES, Marty Sunde/HOU/EES@EES, Don 
Black/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Dale Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: CDWR Response to RFB

Please review the attached Response to RFB for the California Department of 
Water Resources as soon as possible and let me know of any material changes 
we need to make.   

Although it is important to make the document as accurate and polished as 
possible, we do not have the luxury of incorporating stylistic or similar 
non-material changes at this time.

The format has changed somewhat from versions distributed earlier in order to 
reduce the length of the cover letter. 

Chris Calger will execute the letter.

Please provide any comments you have to me within the next 15 minutes (sorry 
about that--the deadline is upon us).

Thanks.