Subject: ISDA Worksheet: Public Utility District of Clark County, Washington
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 02:39:00 -0800 (PST)

you're done.  I like Cab-Merlot blends por favor at the swanky SouthPark bar 
on 9th and Salmon St.  YES!!!!  Credit never sleeps!!!

---------------------- Forwarded by Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT on 02/15/2001 10:45 AM 
---------------------------

Jason R Williams@ENRON
02/15/2001 10:46 AM
To: Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: ISDA Worksheet: Public Utility District of Clark County, Washington

TNgo -

A bit of a gray area.  There are SOME credit terms in the ISDA draft, but no 
collateral threshold.  You'll have to sell this to Fuller to collect on your 
wine...

Always Here For You, TNgo,

Jay

---------------------- Forwarded by Jason R Williams/NA/Enron on 02/15/2001 
12:42 PM ---------------------------

Jason R Williams
01/25/2001 08:50 AM
To: Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT, Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara 
Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave Fuller/PDX/ECT@ECT 

Subject: ISDA Worksheet: Public Utility District of Clark County, Washington  

Tana -

Attached is the ISDA worksheet for Clark County, Washington.  You will note 
that this worksheet indicates no collateral threshold, as Clark County is a 
counterparty that will require a contract where we maintain no collateral 
rights.  NOTE TO TRACY AND DAVE:  If you feel like we can get Clark County 
PUD to agree to margin rights, then we should (obviously) try to put a draft 
in front of them with a threshold and margin rights.  Please let me know your 
thoughts on this issue.

Thanks,

Jay