Subject: bookouts in discussion
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 00:37:00 -0800 (PST)

Bill,

Per your request, below is a list of the counterparties that I've been having 
discussions with regarding potential bookouts to shift mtm exposure:

    EPMI position in
Counterparty Name  Current Trading Portfolio Current Margining Status   
Action Needed
(A)
Avista Energy, Inc.   OTM   cp has not margined on power, just financial (2) 
back to back bookouts (w/Williams & Duke)
Williams Energy M&T   ITM   Active      cp called on Fri. re. potential 
bookouts
Duke Energy Trading and Marketing ITM   EPMI obtaining surety bond   EPMI to 
propose bookout w/Avista Energy

(B)
Constellation Power Source  OTM   cp margin called on Thurs.   EPMI needs to 
get back to cp re.bookout ability

(C)
Idaho Power Company   ITM   pursuing negotiations w/margining contract cp 
will entertain a bookout w/El Paso En Mkt
El Paso Merchant Energy LP  OTM   cp waived margining on power, just 
financial EPMI to call cp re. bookout w/Idaho Power

(D)
Tractebel Energy Mkt   OTM   no margining abilities    cp proposed bookout 
with AEPSC
American Electric Power (AEPSC) ITM   pursuing negotiations w/margining 
contract cp considering bookout with Tractebel

Call w/any questions,
Tracy