Subject: CommodityLogic - Credit Approval Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 05:00:00 -0800 (PST)

Jay,

Please review Southwest Royalties for our comfort with paying them earlier in 
the billing cycle.  Please keep in mind that our payable can be used as an 
offset against any MTM exposure.

Let me know.  Thanks,
Bill

---------------------- Forwarded by William S Bradford/HOU/ECT on 01/08/2001 
12:01 PM ---------------------------

Andrea Crump@ENRON
01/08/2001 10:29 AM
To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Deana Fortine/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Douglas 
Fuehne/NA/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: CommodityLogic - Credit Approval Request

Hello,

Please review the attached spreadsheet for credit review.  The customer 
requesting access to the Financial Management Module is Southwest Realities, 
Inc. (CPID - 2912).   Please reply with credit response to complete the 
application process.

Deana Fortine will be sending the credit requests from here on forward.  
Thank you!

Thank you for your help,
Andrea
Product Control Group - CommodityLogic
x54420