Subject: National Steel - No Dash Necessary
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 02:38:00 -0800 (PST)

See below.  No e-dash necessary.....

I have already informed accounting and will do the same for treasury.  I was 
told treasury needs to know by 2:00 pm today if the funds need to be wired 
tomorrow.

I will call soon to discuss.  I am still working on the outstanding 
receivable amount.  According to physical settlements (Darla Saucier) they 
only owe us $1,190,803 for December gas on both deals, $789,973 for the one 
month deal and $400,830 for the 10-year deal.

Jay Williams in Credit is verifying this and we will check in TAG to make 
sure we are not missing a deal.

Eric

---------------------- Forwarded by Eric Boyt/Corp/Enron on 01/09/2001 10:27 
AM ---------------------------
From: Tanya Rohauer@ECT on 01/09/2001 10:19 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc: Jason R Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON, Joseph Deffner/HOU/ECT 

Subject: e-dash form

Eric,

I spoke to Dave Gorte regarding this National Steel transaction, and he 
indicated that he did not think the EDASH was necessary as there is no risk 
in the transaction as we are only closing an existing position.  It is 
clearly a funding issue, and we need to be certain that Joe and the Treasury 
group are aware of the exact dollars going out on which day.  Please give me 
a call to discuss.

Thanks,
Tanya
---------------------- Forwarded by Tanya Rohauer/HOU/ECT on 01/09/2001 10:01 
AM ---------------------------

From:  Tanya Rohauer                                                          
   01/09/2001 10:13 AM	

	                           

To: [email-masked]
cc: Jason R Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: e-dash form

Please fill out the basics and send back to me or Jay to complete.  Thanks