Subject: Re: Credit Approval Request - CommodityLogic
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 03:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Doug,

Another example of the "data integrity" issues Bill and I referred to 
previously.  Before setting up either of the CrossTimbers companies, we would 
expect and recommend a thorough review of the booking of their existing 
trades, from TAGG deal entry through Sitara/CPR and Unify.

Regards,
Debbie

From: Douglas Fuehne@ENRON on 01/16/2001 10:39 AM
To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jason R Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON, Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Deana 
Fortine/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Andrea Crump/NA/Enron@ENRON, James 
Whitehead/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Re: Credit Approval Request - CommodityLogic  

Please Consider Cross Timbers Oil Company for CL application

Also, for our information, both Cross Timbers Oil Company and Cross Timbers 
Energy Services have transactions booked on our systems.

Cross Timbers Oil Company
Prior Month's Gas (Early Pay)             $6,505,113.57  
Current Month's Gas (Pre-Pay)         $14,506,601.59  
Contracted Future Gas Delivery       $93,851,244.49  

Cross Timbers Energy Services
Prior Month's Gas (Early Pay)              $636,838.74  
Current Month's Gas (Pre-Pay)            $228,130.60  
Contracted Future Gas Delivery                        -0-

Are the deals with CTES booked incorrectly?    The numbers for prior month 
are coming from Unify, and the current month are coming from CPR

doug

William S Bradford@ECT
01/16/2001 09:03 AM
To: Andrea Crump/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jason R Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Douglas Fuehne/NA/Enron@ENRON, Deana 
Fortine/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Credit Approval Request - CommodityLogic  

Please direct approval requests through Jay  Williams and copy Debbie and I.  

Southwest Royalties should be rejected due to credit quality and Cross 
Timbers Energy Services, Inc. should not be approved but we would be willing 
to consider Cross Timbers Oil Company.  All purchases should be directly with 
Cross Timbers Oil Company with no transactions with Energy Services.

Bill

Andrea Crump@ENRON
01/16/2001 09:01 AM
To: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Douglas Fuehne/NA/Enron@ENRON, Deana 
Fortine/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Credit Approval Request - CommodityLogic

Hello,

Please review the attached spreadsheet for the outstanding credit approval 
requests for the Financial Management module of CommodityLogic.

1/08/01   Southwest Royalties, Inc. (CPID- 2912)
1/16/01  Cross Timbers Energy Services, Inc. (CPID - 29765)

Please reply with the credit status as soon as possible, in order to complete 
the application process.

Thank you,
Andrea
Product Control Group - CommodityLogic
x54420