Subject: Re: Credit Verification
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 07:05:00 -0800 (PST)

"Tentatively approved" means that we should assume that Tenaska will be 
granted full approval unless we hear otherwise from Debbie, Bill, or Jason 
Williams by COB Thursday.  

Please mail the letter and UserID out to Tenaska today.   I have set up the 
counterparty in CL system with appropriate interest rates and privileges, and 
you guys in PCG should set up the user as usual in the CL system.  

I really appreciate everyone's speed on this issue;  I believe that there is 
a good chance Tenaska will want to transact on Friday.  I told them the 
earliest they would be able to do so was Friday, pending our usual setup 
processes and credit check.

thanks again!
doug

Dale Neuner @ ECT   01/17/2001 02:21 PM

To: Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Andrea Crump/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jason R Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON, Douglas 
Fuehne/NA/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Credit Verification  

Debbie - 

Does 'tentatively approved' mean that we should not grant Tenaska access 
until we hear from you tomorrow?

Dale

To: Andrea Crump/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Jason R Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON, Douglas Fuehne/NA/Enron@ENRON, Dale 
Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Credit Verification  

Andrea,

Cross Timbers Energy Services-approved for view only.

Tenaska tentatively approved -pending updated review by Credit. We will 
advise by Thursday pm if execution is disallowed.

Andrea Crump@ENRON
01/17/2001 01:15 PM
To: Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jason R Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON, Douglas Fuehne/NA/Enron@ENRON, Dale 
Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Credit Verification

Hello,

Per my conversation with Doug, I would like to confirm the following credit 
approvals.

-  Cross Timbers Energy Services, Inc  has been rejected by credit, but has 
been approved for "view" access only.  

-  Tenaska Marketing Ventures has been approved by credit.

Please reply to confirm, and I will process accordingly.

Thank you,
Andrea
Product Control Group - CL
x54420