Subject: Re: Credit Verification
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:10:00 -0800 (PST)

Doug - 

Pursuant to the strict written instructions I have received from Credit, and 
in accordance with our standing policy, we will not be issueing the User ID 
and Welcome Letter to Tenaska until AFTER Credit approval has been granted.

That being said however, we understand the sense of urgency, and have:

1) verified the authority of the User
2) created the User ID and Welcome Letter
3) prepared same for mailing
4) confirmed with the Mail Room that overnight delivery will have the package 
to the customer by 10am next day.

So, you can assured that there will be ABSOLUTELY NO DELAY on the behalf of 
PCG once we have received the appropriate credit approval.

Dale

From: Douglas Fuehne@ENRON on 01/17/2001 03:08 PM
To: Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrea 
Crump/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jason R Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: Re: Credit Verification  

Sorry guys - I inadvertently hit send without the following comment.  You can 
delete the previous version of this.

Based on my conversation with Debbie this morning, we can send it out today.  
If we do this, there is a better chance they will have a chance to look at 
the site on Thursday late afternoon before actually transacting.

doug

From: Douglas Fuehne on 01/17/2001 03:05 PM
To: Dale Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrea Crump/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jason R 
Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Credit Verification  

"Tentatively approved" means that we should assume that Tenaska will be 
granted full approval unless we hear otherwise from Debbie, Bill, or Jason 
Williams by COB Thursday.  

Please mail the letter and UserID out to Tenaska today.   I have set up the 
counterparty in CL system with appropriate interest rates and privileges, and 
you guys in PCG should set up the user as usual in the CL system.  

I really appreciate everyone's speed on this issue;  I believe that there is 
a good chance Tenaska will want to transact on Friday.  I told them the 
earliest they would be able to do so was Friday, pending our usual setup 
processes and credit check.

thanks again!
doug

Dale Neuner @ ECT   01/17/2001 02:21 PM

To: Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Andrea Crump/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jason R Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON, Douglas 
Fuehne/NA/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Credit Verification  

Debbie - 

Does 'tentatively approved' mean that we should not grant Tenaska access 
until we hear from you tomorrow?

Dale

To: Andrea Crump/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Jason R Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON, Douglas Fuehne/NA/Enron@ENRON, Dale 
Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Credit Verification  

Andrea,

Cross Timbers Energy Services-approved for view only.

Tenaska tentatively approved -pending updated review by Credit. We will 
advise by Thursday pm if execution is disallowed.

Andrea Crump@ENRON
01/17/2001 01:15 PM
To: Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jason R Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON, Douglas Fuehne/NA/Enron@ENRON, Dale 
Neuner/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Credit Verification

Hello,

Per my conversation with Doug, I would like to confirm the following credit 
approvals.

-  Cross Timbers Energy Services, Inc  has been rejected by credit, but has 
been approved for "view" access only.  

-  Tenaska Marketing Ventures has been approved by credit.

Please reply to confirm, and I will process accordingly.

Thank you,
Andrea
Product Control Group - CL
x54420