Subject: Oregon Steel Mills, Inc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 00:40:00 -0800 (PST)

Debra,

For clarification, the cp's collateral threshold should be $0.00 instead of 
N/A.  sorry for any inconvenience.

Tracy
---------------------- Forwarded by Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT on 12/15/2000 08:45 AM 
---------------------------

Tracy Ngo
12/15/2000 07:34 AM
To: Debra Perlingiere/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave Fuller/PDX/ECT@ECT, Jason R 
Williams/NA/Enron@ENRON, Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, Wendy 
Conwell/NA/Enron@ENRON, Veronica Espinoza/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Russell 
Diamond/HOU/ECT@ECT, William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Oregon Steel Mills, Inc.

Debra,

Attached please find a credit worksheet for a draft Master Firm Purchase and 
Sale Agreement between Enron North America Corp. and Oregon Steel Mills, 
Inc.  Please call w/any questions.  Jay Williams in Credit for Gas will be 
the lead credit contact on this relationship.

Regards,
Tracy
503-464-8755