Subject: Omnibus confirmation for deal # QM9868.1 & QM9868.3
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 05:45:00 -0800 (PST)

Team - 

We need to draw up an Omnibus confirmation for the above referenced deal.  
The Enron entity transacting is Enron Canada Corp. but as I understand, this 
is to be done out of the Houston legal group, using the usual Schedule B 
attached to the GTC.  If this is not the case, someone please speak up.  The 
deal is pending credit being put into the contract and Legal's review of 
contracts.  Peter - do you want to sign-off on this prior to the confirmation 
being sent or do you want Houston Legal to sign-off?

The counterparty is Slater Steel Inc. and the terms are as attached.  
Veronica - please have this counterparty set up in Global counterparty and 
have the deal entered into Credit -Ag as we would enter a Master (to allow us 
to monitor exposure/collateral thresholds/collateral held etc. on a 
go-forward basis).

Please let me know if any of you have any questions.

Thanks - 

John