Subject: May Pipeline Capacity for Peoples and North Shore
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:21:52 -0700 (PDT)

Jason,
	Attached are the May 2001 pipeline capacity numbers for each
company.
						Jer

 <<May 2001 Available Capacity>>  <<NSG via Northern Border for May 01>>
<<PGL via Northern Border for May 01>>

----------------------------------------------------------------
The information transmitted is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

 - May 2001 Available Capacity.xls 
 - NSG via Northern Border for May 01.xls 
 - PGL via Northern Border for May 01.xls