Subject: RE: Trade
From: trading <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:26:54 -0800 (PST)

done

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Barker, Bill" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Tuesday, November 06, 2001 11:23 AM
To:	Williams, Jason (Trading)
Cc:	Sheedy, Mike
Subject:	RE: Trade

Its a deal!

Sheedy, can you process this trade for us.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 11:17 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Trade

Ill trade maurice smith for Marty booker if you want to

    -----Original Message-----
   From:   "Barker, Bill" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
   Sent:   Tuesday, November 06, 2001 10:22 AM
   To:     Williams, Jason (Trading)
   Subject:  Trade

   I will trade you any one of the following WRs for and one of the three
   running backs of yours that I have listed.  I will take any one of them.
   All of these receivers have had their off weeks.

   Orande Gadsden
   Marty Booker
   Todd Pinkston

   Maurice Smith
   James Jackson
   Antwoin Smith

   Bill Barker
   AT&T Wireless
   Business Planning and Analysis
   office (972)-778-5440
   cell (214)-676-7099
   fax (972)778-5912

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************