Subject: RE: It's game time!!
From: trading <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:24:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hatchers never complained about Friday Open Hand  night with Davison.  Has anyone else heard him complain.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Brian J Davison" <[email-masked]>@ENRON [mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Br[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Wednesday, May 30, 2001 12:59 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Cc:	Daniel M. Altom; Hatcher, Chris; David Esones (E-mail); Jason Kriendler (E-mail); Williams, Jason (Trading); Todd Grabbe (E-mail); Wayne Bland (E-mail)
Subject:	Re: It's game time!!

I was laying low on this hoping to be forgotten.  Didn't work!!!

Top ten reasons Brian no play

10.  Greg and I are getting together a Thursday night Golden Tee league

9.  I can watch 10 assholes make fools out of themselves at Ranger games

8.  Willie drinks all of my beer while I'm batting

7.  Tired of keeping Kriendler out of fights

6.  Rachel, Phoebe, and Monica

5.  Sick of Dan trying to get me to live in some freaking compound

4.  Can find better ways to play with balls

3.  Getting married so I can't drool over (Insert your wife's name here)

2.  Trying to get into the Bunko scene

and the number one reason Brian no play....

1.  I like to have sex on Friday nights.  Too tired after Thursday 11:00
games to make a fist.

[email-masked] on 05/30/2001 11:55:42 AM

To:   "Daniel M. Altom" <[email-masked]>, "Hatcher, Chris"
      <[email-masked]>, "Brian Davison (E-mail)"
      <[email-masked]>, "David Esones (E-mail)"
      <[email-masked]>, "Jason Kriendler (E-mail)"
      <[email-masked]>, "Jason. Williams (E-mail)"
      <[email-masked]>, "Todd Grabbe (E-mail)"
      <[email-masked]>, "Wayne Bland (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc:
Subject:  Re: It's game time!!

by the way, I forgot davison.

if what dan is telling me is true.  you are a freaking pune.  but I'm still
gonna berate your shitty game.  ole'ing catches and picking fights is your
forte' maybe you could be our mascot.  you know going over and picking
fights with the other teams fans.

let me know

ferg