Subject: Re: Copper
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: e-mail <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 07:55:21 -0700 (PDT)

Mark thanks for all your hard work this weekend!
Rog

"Guzman, Mark" <[email-masked]> on 08/18/2001 02:55:04 AM

To:   "Roger Hawkins (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc:   "Williams III, Bill" <[email-masked]>

Subject:  Copper

After careful consideration and discussions with the dispatchers, I
decided to leave Copper on for Friday night 8/18.  There were several
reasons for this decision including the PV outage,  the fact that,
Newman 1 was only released for 32 megawatts, and the fact that when we
needed Copper last night during the PV outage they had problems bringing
it up.  I felt that from a reliability standpoint it was probably the
right thing to due given those factors.  If either of you have any
questions or concerns regarding this matter please feel free to contact
me.  Thanks --GUZ

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or
reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete
all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************