Subject: CAISO ADS Communication: Important notice for ADS users
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:46:40 -0700 (PDT)

To All ADS Market Participants:

Please find attached for your review the following documents: "OOS Examples
MP" (Electronic Dispatch of Out-of-Sequence and Out-of-Market Instructions
-- Guide for Market Participants), a proposed ADS Query File Data
Dictionary, and a proposed ADS Download File Data Dictionary.

These three documents attempt to explain how OOS, in-area OOM, and real-time
RMR dispatches will be communicated through ADS.  

Note that we are proposing a market sim during the week of 9/24-9/28, and a
rollout to production on 10/12/01.

I will be available in the TSWG meetings to answer any questions, or you can
email comments to me at [email-masked]. 

 <<OOS examples MP.doc>>  <<ADS Query File Data Dictionary.doc>>  <<ADS
Download File Data Dictionary.doc>> 

Greg Ford
California ISO
Market Operations
(916) 351-2344
[email-masked]