Subject: RE: Gas load by customer class
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:35:25 -0800 (PST)

Receipts at Deer Island serve year-round industrial loads and a small amount
of mostly heating season residential loads, but are augmented considerably
during the off-peak months (May-October) by storage injection requirements
at Mist.

Randy Friedman
Manager, Gas Supply
Northwest Natural Gas
(503) 721-2475
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Boehlke, James
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 9:44 AM
To: Friedman, Randy
Subject: FW: Gas load by customer class

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 11:38 AM
To: Boehlke, James
Subject: RE: Gas load by customer class

Jim,

I was wondering if you could provide any info on the Deer Island meter off
NWPL (470)? It is a fair amount of load in the area, and I was just curious
if this was mostly residential, or if there is a plant I am unaware of.  I
appreciate whatever help you can provide.  Thanks,

Jason Wolfe
Trading Analyst
Enron North America
713-853-0568

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you.
**********************************************************************